Tuesday, July 29, 2008

worth 1000 words

So my whole issue with keeping this blog semi up-to-date is that I am lazy when it comes to uploading digital photos. John is very good about capturing lots of moments with Paudie - but he never uploads so when I go to do it, there are like 200 new photos and they all have to be red-eye adjusted etc then sent to Snapfish so I can access them. Sigh. Hopefully this week I will grad some newer pics.

Paudie is doing soooo good! He is trying his darndest to walk - and getting scarily close. The entire house has been baby proofed - there is no furniture in the living room, a massive gate has been put up by the stairs, the dining room has been turned into a massive baby jail with lots of toys and a new play room has been set-up in the basement. Lots of options for PC to play. His top two teeth are working their way down and he is super drooly. It's quite impressive. As for food, he's getting a little better. Still gaggy, but not as barfy.

The major concession we have made is around our sleeping arrangement. Paudie will not sleep in his crib - he just won't and frankly, I don't have the heart to make him cry it out for a few nights. He's happy with us, we're happy with him. So we bought a king size bed. It came today - I don't know who is most excited between the three of us. Hopefully John and I will get more sleep with more room away from our little heat seeking missle.

Paudie has also started to point. Out of the blue, with no prompting. He points a lot at totally random things. I love these new little developments! They are fascinating to me.

I promise to post new pics soon.

No comments: