Thursday, May 8, 2008

eight is great

Paudie celebrated his 8th monthiversary yesterday. He has boundless energy - he continues to improve on his rolling skills and considering we have a tiny living room, he doesn't have far to go to get into potential trouble. I think we are going to basically remove everything except the couch, a chair, the TV and the rug. I can't believe how fascinating every little thing is to a small person. He is particularly interested in magazines, shoes, toes, and the edge of the rug. His crawling really hasn't progressed which I am viewing as a good thing for us - gives us a bit of a break. We already joke that he's definitely going to be one of those kids on a leash once he can walk. He is also starting to show the smallest bit of tooth - but I am sure it will be several more weeks before victory is his.

I signed us up for a Gymboree music class this weekend - no clue how that will be but figure we should check it out as Paudie seems to really like music. Every time there is music on TV he watched intently and sort of zones out. I sense a future rock star. Yes!

No comments: